Five Reasons Why Online Shopping Is Better Than In-Store Shopping

Thursday, July 21, 2016



As the world becomes technologically advanced, more and more consumers in Trinidad and Tobago are leaning towards online shopping as opposed to traditional in-store shopping. So why exactly does online shopping seem to be better than in-store shopping? Here are five simple reasons:

1. You don't need to worry about looking for a parking spot. Everybody knows that finding a parking spot anywhere in Trinidad is one of the most difficult tasks known to mankind, especially during peak hours.

2. You can shop at your convenience. Online stores are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can shop anytime. In some instances, you can also have your items delivered by the next day.

3. You can save money. Online items are usually sold at lower prices than a brick and mortar store. In addition to coupon and discount codes, under some circumstances you can also get savings on taxes.

4. You never have to wait in line. When you shop online you are always first and you never have to worry about unnecessary delays- simply click and checkout.

5. You have the ability to shop in your pyjamas. Really, there's nothing better than shopping from your couch, while sipping on a glass of wine or a Carib beer!

Are you more fond of online shopping or in-store shopping?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Definitely prefer online shopping! I may like it less if the online tax is introduced though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. Maybe, you should try to buy as much as you can before it's implemented.

      Delete
  2. I actually tend to mix the two.. I enjoy going into stores and having a look around, then when I see something I like, I check it out online to see if I can get it at a cheaper price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually tend to mix the two.. I enjoy going into stores and having a look around, then when I see something I like, I check it out online to see if I can get it at a cheaper price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting perspective. Makes sense!

      Delete
  4. I prefer neither when it comes to shopping for myself!! If I had the money I would hire a personal shopper. However, I must state that online shopping has the benefits of convenience and lower prices in most cases.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please feel free to email caramelcoutureinfo@gmail.com to get information on personal shopping services :-)

      Delete